Your Family Manager Assessment &
Coaching Process Starts Right Here!
Transforming your home into a warm, welcoming, orderly home starts with the exclusive Family Manager Assessment Process. When the assessment process (including 2 90-minute coaching callis) is complete, you can enjoy free email follow-up or can choose an ongoing phone coaching program to fit your needs and budget.
Here are the details on what you get with the Family Manager assessement. Details on the "follow-through coaching" are below.
With Your Family Manager Assessment You'll Receive:
* Access to the exclusive Family Manager Online Self-Assessment. You'll rank your stress level in certain areas, and express your dreams for your home and family.
* A 90-minute comprehensive phone consultation to pinpoint your priorities and goals, your stress hot spots, and areas you would like to change.
* A Personalized Action Plan created specifically for you and your family, and based on your desires and priorities. It thoroughly details proven solutions and achievable steps to reach your specific goals. It is your personal plan for managing yourself, your family, and your home! (Delivered via Email)
* Another 90-Minute, in-depth coaching session to all of the solutions and steps your Makeover Action Plan.
* An MP3 recording of both of your coaching sessions for your future reference.
* Eight follow up email support messages answer further questions and keep you focused on your goals.
* Plus, a complimentary copy of the ebooks Meal Planning For Busy Moms AND Busy Mom's Secrets To Getting Organized A Bit At A Time.
Please note: The Actual Value Of Everything Inculded In This Package is $399
Your Investment Is Only $199
ONLY $149 UNTIL MAY 15, 2009
(Just Click The "Add To Cart" Button Below -- The Coupon Will Be Visable Upon Checkout!)
If you're ready to go from chaos to order,
Then Order Your Assessment TODAY
By Clicking the "Add To Cart" button above RIGHT NOW!
Family Manager "Follow Through" Coaching
As you can see above, the Family Manager Assessment Process includes two coaching sessions and eight follow-up emails to help keep you on track towards your Family Management goals. However, many people want even more accountabilty, information and motivation as they implement all of the great solutions that are detailed in their Personalized Action Plan.
I offer several options, in several different price ranges, for establishing a continuing coaching relationship, either one-on-one or in a group, after your Assessement is complete. You can see the Follow-Through Coaching Packages Here (opens in a new window).
Please note, there is no need to commit to an ongoing coaching program now. Toward the end of the assessment process, we'll discuss all of the options and you can choose which follow-up coaching package, if any, is right for you. While many of my clients tell me that they find it essential for achieving the goals and implementing the solutions that are clarifed in the assessment process, some prefer to implement the solutions on their own, and contact me on an as-needed basis.
All Family Manager Coaching Packages begin with the assessement described above, so if your ready get the clariy and support you need to transform your home & family life then click the "Add To Cart" button above...
Wait...I have more questions!
I'd be happy to answer any further questions that you may have. You can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call me at 905-709-5918. I am generally available between 9am and 3pm Monday-Thursday.